Over the summer season, pineapple avocado smoothie is a hit. However, it is suitable for any season. In our family, we love taking pineapple but some of us dislike avocado. Making this smoothie is a way of consuming some avocado.
My kids are asking if I can prepare the same recipe smoothie, and am now convinced it will be our smoothie of choice this summer season.
The smoothie is good-looking and delicious. It makes me smile knowing my kids have no idea the smoothie has some avocados. I also enjoy the smoothie since you can’t feel the taste of avocado.
- Pineapple chunks, 2cups
- Frozen avocado, ½ cup
- Coconut milk, ½ cup
- Coconut flakes, 2 tablespoons
- Toasted coconut to garnish
- 1 cup of ice
- Raw honey, 1 tablespoon
- Put pineapple, avocado, coconut milk, coconut flakes, and ice in a blender.
- Blend till its smooth, then add more coconut milk if you prefer it thinner
- Pour into glasses, garnish and serve.