My family loves eating homemade foods, maybe because I am a good cook and prepare delicious meals. Creamy homemade mac and cheese is one of the favorite dishes that is suitable as a side dish or main course for dinner.
- 2 tbs flour
- 2 tbsp butter
- 200 gr dry pasta
- 200 ml milk
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 500 ml water for cooking noodles
- Melt butter in a large pot over medium heat then add flour
- Stir the butter and flour to combine them and allow to cook for 1 minute
- Add milk and stir to combine them.
- Continue cooking and stir often till the sauce is thick. Cook on medium heat.
- Boil water and cook your pasta.
- Keep the heat low, add cheese cubes and stir until all is melted.
- Complete cooking your pasta and strain it.
- Add the noodles to the sauce and mix.
- Move it to the baking pan and bake for about 25-30 minutes.