In the summer season, it’s very hot and nobody wants to spend sunny days in the kitchen fixing food. Therefore, I have researched various recipes that I can use to fix simple meals in a few minutes.
It is a light meal to prepare for lunch during the warm seasons. At times you need an easy way to fix your pizza and make it more homemade.
Preparing pizza quesadillas is easy and quick. It is a simple and family-friendly meal that most people love.
Ingredients for pizza quesadillas
- 8 ready-to-use tortillas
- 2 cups of minced mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup of dipping marinara sauce
- 24 slices of Pepperoni
- Heat a skillet over medium heat
- Place one tortilla on a heated skillet
- Top with pepperonis once melted.
- Top it with a dipping sauce.
- Put the pepperonis on cheese
- Add another tortilla
- After five minutes, flip the quesadillas to cook on opposite sides until golden brown
- Slice into several pieces and serve with the marinara sauce for dipping.